Pretentious Game Pretentious Game

The game is simple artistically, but I fell that that wasn't a stylistic choice, merely a blunder on teh part of the author. Other than that, I like how the controls were smooth and never glitched, the music was fitting and the notes led you along to complete the game in an inventive way.

Constellations Bounce Constellations Bounce

Appealing on some levels, but with some obvious design oversights (such as the level ending after the ball has stopped as opposed to ending when all the lines are hit). There are also no instructions and the game is very casual by nature.

fanged Fun Level Pack fanged Fun Level Pack

Very inventive, and not at all a clone of other games of this genre. It's catchy soundtrack and dazzling art and visual content is all worthy indeed. But the actual game content isn't particularly appealing, it's not really much fun as these sorts of games go.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

As a game, this is sinfully terrible. It's also lame as a joke. It's a time-waster with good art, and that's about it.

Making Monkeys Making Monkeys

Okay

The puzzle plat-former is one of the simplest games to make, especially when the only component is throwing yourself and catching coffee. This has been done before in so many inventive ways. I give it a 6 because as un-inventive as the game is, the music was chosen well and the art/concept of using monkeys to fetch the coffee is clever.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Simple and Stunning

This "demo" has the two things that make games of any genre good. Atmosphere and General mechanics. The controls are simple and the world is both gory and adorable.

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

You did everything right

There are so few elephants in today's platform RPG's :(
Anyway, this game is awesome. I could go on and on about how I like the art, dialogue and plot, but since we all know how good all of that is, I'll point out my FAVORITE thing about this game. I like how when you scroll off screen, the game freezes. Every game should have that feature.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

NYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN

It seems like a worse but more adorable version of the Charlie Sheen Winning game, and though it's awesome, it's just not original at all.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Great!

Great game. The art matches, the crossover weapon types are never over powered, and yet... i can't give you a ten because you copied EVERYTHING else, sorry.

Minecraft - Crap Minecraft - Crap

Try Harder next time!

You don't die when your health runs out, you can only dig dirt, there's no music, and every direction hold a dead end. There are WAY to many things wrong with this game.