-Carefree- -Carefree-

No clipping, and good quality. There weren't many original instruments but they weren't really needed for this song or this genre, so all in all, this was catchy and upbeat, I liked it.

Nyan-Cat ReNyan! Nyan-Cat ReNyan!

Meh.

That's a nice overused synth you have there.
I don't really think this is much of a remix... more like taking a track and adding channels :P Not much mixing here...

Hard electro attempt Hard electro attempt

Phancy

This sounds more like progressive house or something. There are definitely some dubstep elements in there, though.
Anyway, I give it a 9 because it sounds awesome and you probably put a lot of work in to it, but for some reason I just don't like it as much as I think I should...

Uppercut Uppercut

Now That's a Darn Shexy Sawng

Yeah. Uh... it sounded good and stuff. Like really good. And stuff.
But after listening to it more than i should have, the middle part at like 1:32 gets really boring to listen to. Not a problem though, because it is a darn shexy sawng.

Loofahpants. Loofahpants.

UltraDuper

Sounds ultra duper, but with a lot of overused melodies or something. It just sounds like I've heard it before (which i haven't, but you get it).
ALSO. It loops well to, so yay for that.

Drainpuppet responds:

I designed it to be used for a boss battle or something, so variety wasn't exactly what I was going for. I was going for repeated melodies, because repetition fits well in vidjagames. Thanks for the review, broski.

Reach Equilibrium Reach Equilibrium

Cool

Really great and varying riffs that all fit together, except in some spots. Great song.

-Invaders- -Invaders-

Beast

This is intense. A great mix.

Its November Already Its November Already

Eww

The tone changes way too fast about 1:30 in, and the song itself has such a slow pace. I can't stand it. Too much repetition.

Baby Avatar Baby Avatar

Meh

Loops horribly, but it's a song so i forgive you.
Other then that, very kiddish and campy.

Lavender Town Music Box Lavender Town Music Box

Lame

Wow. How is this top ten? All he did was take a midi (maybe he made it, i don;t know, but still...) and throw it into whatever audio program he uses and set the instrument as "ding" or "music box" or whatever. Lameness.

CelestOrion responds:

Oh hey, another dipshit who can't read! :D
I love me some ignorant dipshits. Write me a real review.